Super 6 Sack FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
(if we don't answer your question below, please email us at email@example.com and we'll follow up as soon as possible)
1. If I place an order for the 3 month, 6 month, or 12 month plan, will I be charged monthly or all up front upon checkout?
Answer: You will be charged for the full subscription term at checkout. This is where you receive the most savings versus the monthly plan. You will automatically be charged for the same amount again after your subscription terms ends (unless you cancel).
2. I just placed my Super 6 Sack order. When will it ship?
Answer: Your initial order will ship within 5 business days of purchase. All recurring shipments will be processed of the 15th of the month, starting the following month. These recurring orders will also ship within 5 business days.
3. When will my credit card be billed for my subscription order?
Answer: After your initial charge at the time the order is placed, you will be billed again for your subscription on the 15th of the month following when your subscription ends.
For example, if you place your order for a 3-month subscription sack on May 7th, you will be charged on May 7th and will receive a sack for May, June, and July. You will then be billed again for the 3-month subscription sack on August 15th.
4. How do I change or cancel my subscription?
Answer: You can do it yourself by logging in at our website and clicking the 'Manage Subscriptions' link. If you have any issues, reach out to us and we'll happily take care of it for you.
5. Do you ship the Super 6 Sack to Canada?
Answer: Yes! Unfortunately we cannot offer free shipping - the charge is a flat $12/sack.
6. What if I have two or more of the same Super 6 Sack subscriptions?
Answer: Chances are you'll get the same sack twice. Sorry (or you're welcome)!
7. Can I give a Super 6 Sack gift?
Answer: Certainly! Simply check the gift box when adding to your cart and the subscription will not renew after the purchase period ends.
8. If I cancel my subscription before the period ends, will I receive a refund?
Answer: Once you cancel, you will continue to receive all prepaid sacks until your purchase period ends. After that, we will cancel the subscription. Unfortunately, no refunds for ending early.
9. How do I log in to my account?
Answer: If you didn't create an account during check-out, you will need to first create one on our website.
Once created, log-in. On the right, click "Manage Your Super 6 Subscription" on the right under ACCOUNT DETAILS. Here, you can do just about anything you need to do regarding your Super 6 subscription. This includes updating payment or address information as well as changing, pausing, or cancelling your subscription.
10. Can I change the baits in my subscription?
Answer: You can only change your subscription, e.g. from a Standard to a Premium. You unfortunately cannot change the products that are included in your subscription without changing your subscription.
If you subscribe to the Tailored sack, you can also change your preferences any time. Simply log-in or contact us.
11. I placed a separate order. Can I combine this with my subscription shipment?
Answer: Unfortunately, no. Subscriptions are currently processed separately than standard orders from www.6thsensefishing.com.